Safe Guarding Passengers for Bus, Coach and Demand Responsive Transport Drivers
Safe Guarding Passengers
for Bus, Coach and Demand Responsive Transport Drivers
Being a transport provider has always meant looking after people. But what does looking after people really mean? And how do you look after others but also keep yourself safe?
Our safe-guarding course for bus and on-demand transport drivers provides all the latest safeguarding information, including:
- The role that transport plays in keeping our communities safe and how this will evolve and become even more important in coming years as new transport services are created
- The laws governing safeguarding and how this impacts on the role of a driver, particularly when dealing with issues related to dementia and capacity.
- The partnership organisations working to support those who are at risk and those who are responsble for referring concerns.
- How to spot a range of safeguarding issues and indicators of risk.
- How to safely refer concerns to the correct authority.
- Understanding the wider safety issues you or any of your passengers could face.
- Making sure that you are doing as much as possible to stay safe at all times.
This course is a 2 hour online webinar.
To access this course, please purchase using the link ‘Order this course now’. Once enrolled you will be sent details of the online training event including how to access the training.
We use video conferencing services to host our online events. You may need to download an app to your device or computer in order to use these video conferencing services. You will be sent full details of which service we are using when you book the course. All of the services we use are compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptop and desktop devices.
If you are interested in running this course for your company, local authority or a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss options.
Please note that all of our classroom based courses (online or face to face) are subject to cancellation or re-scheduling. Please see section 16 of our terms and conditions here for full details of what will happen if a course is cancelled or rescheduled. We understand that cancellations can be extremely annoying and we usually only re-schedule where there are just not enough candidates on a course to make the learning valuable for all.
There are currently no scheduled dates for this course.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.